10 Reasons People Love Renting with Dwell DeKalb
- By Dwell DeKalb
- May 22, 2020
1. High-Quality Housing is what we pride ourselves on. We work round the clock to ensure our units are up-to-date and stylish. Many of our units have recently been renovated with premium hard surface plank flooring!
2. Our Friendly Office Staff is always happy to see you. Whether you just have quick questions or you’re in need of immediate assistance, our employees put you first.
3. Great Locations. Our Lucinda Ave apartments are across the street from the NIU Holmes Student Center, and several other units are only blocks away from Barsema Hall and NIU’s School of Nursing. You don’t get much closer to campus than that!
4. All Life-Styles Welcome. We provide several options for all types of living. Our availability includes lovely units in the Knolls and Sycamore for quiet life-style living, spacious three-bedrooms perfect for working community members, one-bedrooms for busy students, townhouses near campus for friends finishing their schooling, and more!
5. Online Payment Options. Pay bills in the comfort of your home for those days you don’t want to get off the couch. Even if you’re out of town or your parents are helping out with rent, you will never have to worry about missing a payment. Visa/MasterCard accepted.
6. Our Maintenance Team is Top of the Line! Snowy parking lot? No problem. Clogged sink? We got you. Warm refrigerator? On our way, as soon as possible. Our online maintenance portal allows you to report problems so our maintenance team can respond quickly and efficiently. Our emergency hotline is open 24/7 in case you need immediate assistance when the office is closed.
7. Off-Street Parking. All of our complexes have their own private parking lots only available to tenants. Struggling to find street parking close to your place won’t be a worry. A parking pass is all you need to never accidentally park in a tow zone again.
8. We Work Closely with the DeKalb Police Department. Many of our buildings have security cameras to keep parking lots as safe as possible. DeKalb Police have 24/7 access to our security systems.
9. Free Guest Parking Passes!!! Need I say more?
10. Incomparable Prices. Affordable living doesn’t have to mean low quality. We understand today’s living cost, which is why we do our best to keep down rent while keeping up with the times. Clean yards, updated appliances, and rent that won’t break your bank. You can be sure with Dwell DeKalb everything is Clean, Safe, and Friendly.